Simply Green Top Superfoods for a Powerful and still delicious Green Smoothie.
1. Let’s start with greens of course! Add spinach, kale and cilantro in your top list because they are high in nutrients and greens are known to be the best food to help improve your health. Baby leaves are easier to blend and they come in pre-washed packages making them easier and faster to use.
2. Seeds are my second most important ingredient. Hemp seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds help boost your green smoothies with fiber, omegas, protein, vitamins, antioxidants, and more. They also help to keep you full for a longer period of time.
3. Lime, lemon, mint and ginger root make your smoothie flavor more refreshing and appealing. It adds vitamin C, helps your body to fight the cold and supports its detoxification process.
4. For a more liquid consistency add coconut water, fresh-squeezed orange juice, or simply water. For a thicker consistency almond milk, Greek yogurt, and regular milk are my top picks.
5. Loving berries not just because of their flavor but also because they are high in nutrients and low in natural sugar. Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry usually make your green smoothie brownish which does not look too appealing to drink, but follow Simply Green Recipes to combine them the right way for a balanced green or sometimes purple color :).
6. Use kiwi, avocado, banana, green apple, orange, and peach, mixed with leafy greens to enhance a bright, beautiful, and very green smoothie. Banana and avocado make smoothies creamy. Bananas are rich in vitamins, potassium, fiber, and give a natural sweet touch to your powerful smoothies.
7. Some extra veggies for a perfect complement to leafy greens, without adding too much salad flavor to your smoothies, are carrot, cucumber, beets, and celery.
Having green smoothies is fun and it feels really good! Drink Simply Green smoothies, and you will notice the difference. Organic veggies and fruits for your unique and precious body.
Live hard! Live wise! With Simply Green.
You May also Like: