7 TIPS to make SIMPLY GREEN great Smoothies
1. Buy organic and fresh ingredients.
2. Wash ingredients well, cut them into cubes and leave the skin on, if possible, for eating the whole raw ingredient.
3. Simply Green recipes are usually made of 50% fruits and 50% veggies in volume. For a beginner taste, you could decrease the greens, such as spinach and kale, to half quantity. e.g. Instead of using 2 handfuls of spinach, use just one.
4. Blender: A Vitamix is highly recommended. Regular blenders will work too, but with extra blending time and some of the harder ingredients won’t blend well. When using a less powerful blender it is recommended to blend the greens first with the liquid, then add the rest of the ingredients and continue blending.
5. The majority of Simply Green recipes are created for approximately two 16 oz. glasses. If you’d like to make just one 16 oz. glass, decrease each ingredient’s quantity to half of the original recipe.
6. Symbology: 1 cup = 8 oz., 16 oz. = 475 ml., 1 tsp. = 1 teaspoon = 5ml., 1 handful = 1 cup
(if you like to be exact).
7. Simply Green started as Simply Green smoothies ideal for a healthy and quick breakfast, “Best breakfast ever.” We recommend having one in the morning for breakfast, but as a healthy snack or light dinner it is a great choice too!
Drinking green smoothies is fun and it feels really good! drink Simply Green smoothies, and you will notice the difference. Organic veggies and fruits for your unique and precious body.
Living hard! Living wise! With Simply Green.